Monday, November 11, 2013

Altered Scrabble Tiles

I love Scrabble tiles...
I have a vintage suitcase filled with old ones
and new ones that I have found over the years.

It's getting harder to find them at
yard sales and thrift stores lately 
because they are so popular...

I have seen the letter tiles 
made into creative jewelry pieces, frames,
ornaments, and drink coasters...

There are so many possibilities and ideas
for re-using Scrabble letters...

I just love altering them!
I like to spray them with ink and add glitter or
images to them. 
Sometimes, I stamp the wooden letter holders too...

My friend Dawn bought this Santa word display, 
before it made it to the display...LOL!

The wood letter holders ink up very nicely...

Scrabble letters for Halloween...

I have a small batch of letters organized in a craft storage 
container to find the letters that I need...

Scrabble tiles look great on stamped chipboard too!

I love Scrabble tiles! ♥

Many thanks for stopping by!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment