Class size is limited to ten (10).
When: Saturday, October 28, 2017
Time: 11:30 – 1:30 PM
Class time will consist of introduction, instruction, practice and Q/A.
Provided – Quilling paper strips will be provided. Also provided are waxed paper, toothpicks, graph paper and glue. If you are brand new to quilling, a slotted quilling tool and circle sizer ruler will be provided.
What to bring if you can:
- water based craft glue that is not too tacky or sticky. The glue should dry quickly and dry clear. Recommended: Elmers Craft Bond Glue
- small sharp scissors
- fine tipped tweezers
- Workboard - 12” x 12” x 1” thick piece of Styrofoam OR piece of cork board mounted to piece of stable wood
- Waxed paper
- Ball head pins – 1-1/2” to 2” long
- Some type of covered container to hold your finished pieces – can be a small box with a lid or plastic container with lid. Or you may choose to invest in a Multi-Compartment container to separate your finished pieces ( “Darice 17 compartment bead organizer - $3” or “Darice Deluxe Bead Organizer-32 compartment-$10”)
- a 12" x 12" square Iris plastic scrapbook case is ideal for quilling supplies!
For those that have done quilling before, bring your quilling kit:
- Workboard (1” thick Styrofoam or corkboard wrapped in waxed paper) or quilling design board
- Slotted quilling tool
- Clear drying craft glue
- Round toothpicks
- Ball head pins
- Circle size ruler or quilling design board
- Pen or pencil and paper to take notes
- ¼” grid paper
- Container to hold leftover pieces