Monday, December 4, 2017
Giftwrap Like A Pro Holiday Workshop - CANCELLED
Learn how to giftwrap like a pro while getting some of your actual holiday gifts wrapped and ready for the season🎁🎀 Saturday, 12/16/17 from 11am-1pm at The Paper Collage, $20 PP, Pre-registration required. This will be a smaller workshop as it requires more elbow room.😀😄
🌟You'll learn how to giftwrap like a pro, make beautiful handmade bows from ribbon, and create a gift bag from wrapping paper.❤ Plus we'll make DIY gift tags for all three gifts that will make them ready for giving by the time you leave.😘
⚠What you need to bring:
1. (2) ready to wrap gifts in shirt sized boxes or smaller.
2. (1) 8pk tissue for gift boxes, any color
3. (2) different styles of ribbon, ranging from 1"-2" wide, 5 yards min. ea roll, recommend at least one to be wired if not both. Satin is nice to work with as well.
4. Wrapping paper, enough for gift boxes, can bring two different prints if desired.
5. (1) 10" × 14" cut piece of wrapping paper, any print, use ruler & pencil to keep edges nice and straight, durable is better.
6. Double sided tape & tape runner
And a hole punch, if you have one
⏩Everything else will be supplied for you, including all materials needed to create your three DIY gift tags.