Location * Hours
Monday, September 10, 2018
Intro to Cricut Class
Do you have a Cricut machine (Cricut Maker or Explore) and aren't sure how to get started?
Come take a class with Instructor Tammy and let her increase your comfort level with your machine!
DATE: Thursday, Sept. 27th, 2018
Register online or at The Paper Collage:
The introductory class would cover:
1) selecting and adding objects, shapes, text to a project
2) resizing objects, shapes and text
3) using the various functions, including group, attach, weld, slice and more
4) selecting and syncing colors
5) how to cut, score and write
Required Materials -
1) Either a laptop or iPad with Design Space loaded, prior to class, and ready to use. They must know their username and password.
2) CrIcut Air or Maker machine, with a regular blade installed. Machine must be set up prior to class.
3) Standard cutting mat.
Optional Materials -
4) Cricut embossing tool
5) Cricut tool set
Participants will use their newly learned skills to create a card in class. Materials for card will be supplied by the instructor.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)